Best Drug Rehab Center in Colorado
Inpatient rehabs are facilities that provide care and treatment to patients in a residential setting. Patients stay at the treatment centers until the duration of the treatment program lapses. Depending on the level of care at the facility and the severity of the addiction, treatment may either be short-term or long-term.
The benefits of an inpatient drug rehab are that you are separated from physical triggers and distractions allowing you to focus on your recovery.
Our residential drug rehab features:
This in-house treatment facility is a private facility specially designed to treat patients with a more compassionate and personalized approach.
The therapies follow a set of actions based on their past observed successful outcomes. Evidence-based therapies are research-supported and science-based. The following techniques are used in addiction treatment.
REBT (Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy)-It focuses on your thinking component of psychological and emotional problems
Hypnotherapy– The patients are placed in a deep and relaxing trance which helps in their recovery process
Acupuncture and Massage– These physical activities help you get in touch with your body and build your self-esteem
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)-It focuses on how your thought process determines your behavior
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)– It is effective in treating co-occurring disorders
Drug addiction recovery is a long-term process. Right from the time you step into our rehab, we start preparing your aftercare plan progressively. The plan entails:
- Individual and group counseling sessions
- Equipping you with coping practices and skills to help you maintain sobriety
- Support groups
- Sober living arrangements
Ongoing monitoring and follow-up calls
The main aim of alumni support is to strengthen your recovery. The alumni program will provide you with encouragement and hope from others who empathize and understand your struggles.
Alumni support offers hotlines, email and social media connections where you can reach out and get help if you’re in a crisis.
Executives Specialized Inpatient Drug Treatment
Below are the reasons why our residential drug rehab is effective:
- Successful outcomes
- Personalized care, attention, and treatment to our patients
- Medical detox programs that are closely monitored by our qualified professionals to ensure that the process is as smooth as possible
- Short-term and long-term rehab programs available depending on your needs
- Specialized attention and treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Relapse prevention activities to help you maintain your sobriety
- Family involvement to support you in your recovery journey
Aftercare programs which include follow-ups even after you’re done with the inpatient rehab treatment.
What Should You Expect in An Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Our residential rehab is very organized and structured. A typical day will involve:
- An early meeting with a therapist or counselor after taking a wholesome and healthy breakfast.
- After lunch, intensive treatment and therapeutic sessions commence.
- In the afternoon, you will have free time for a few hours where you can choose an activity of your liking.
After dinner, you will participate in a short group meeting before bedtime.
Should You Go to An Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient rehab programs offer intensive treatment programs. They allow you to focus on your recovery without distractions.
If you are struggling with these issues, then you should go to an inpatient drug rehab.
Alcoholism: The withdrawal symptoms of alcohol can be painful, severe, and potentially fatal. A residential rehab will help you get medically supervised detox and research-based treatment.
Opioid addiction: Opioid addiction requires long-term addiction treatment in an inpatient rehab to help prevent the high cases of relapses.
Mental Health Illnesses: Many people with drug addiction problems also have co-occurring disorders. These disorders need to be managed and treated by qualified professionals. Patients with co-occurring disorders also require close monitoring at all times. Hence, a residential rehab would be the ideal option.
Polysubstance Abuse:Drug combinations are complex. To effectively treat this kind of addiction, inpatient rehabs come highly recommended. This is because this kind of abuse needs specialized care.
How Can You Pay for Your Inpatient Drug Rehab?
A lot of insurance companies cover the partial cost of drug rehabilitation. Some cover the entire cost. The easiest way to know if your insurance scheme will cover your inpatient drug rehab treatment is by contacting us. Our recovery expert will liaise directly with your insurance company to evaluate your out-of-pocket costs and any other benefits.